As the sole responsible for this website, I want to offer you the greatest legal guarantees in relation to your privacy and explain to you with the greatest possible clarity and transparency, everything you consent to the processing of personal information within this website.
The owner of this website has adapted this website to the requirements of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. This website also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Owner: Raquel Velasco Sáez (HEREINAFTER THE OWNER)
Contact: Contact form
Activity: Website management
2. Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding retention period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users' data by third parties.
3. How do you collect personal data on this website?
The personal data that I process on this website comes from:
- Contact form
- Email subscription form
4. What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not this website is processing personal data concerning him/her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. THE OWNER will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to me and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the European Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
5. For what purpose do I process your personal data?
When a user connects to this website, for example to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, or subscribe, you are providing personal information for which the owner of this website is responsible.
On this website there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided to me by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form and email subscription form: In order to contact, request invitations or comment on website publications, the user is required to fill out and submit a form. In this case, the following data will normally be requested: name, email and message.
I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Google servers (provider of THE OWNER) outside the EU.
THE OWNER will in no case sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be made, in such cases, consent will be required to users informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration.
6. How long will I keep your data?
Personal data will be kept until their deletion is requested by the interested party.
7. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, this website shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: OVH Hosting (Hebergement OVH Inc.), located in Montreal, Canada. More information at: https://www.ovh.com/world/es/. OVH Hosting treats the data with the purpose of offering its hosting services to THE OWNER.
- Email: Gmail (Google Inc.), domiciled in Mountain View, United States. More information at: https://www.google.com/gmail/. Gmail treats the data with the purpose of offering its email services to THE OWNER.
- Analytics: Google Analytics (Google Inc.), domiciled in Mountain View, United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help this website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
8. Secrecy and data security
THE OWNER is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
This website cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, THE OWNER will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the customer's data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual or legal duty).
9. Accuracy and veracity of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to this website, exonerating THE OWNER, from any liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
10. Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to THE OWNER in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as industry practices. In such cases, THE OWNER will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice prior to their implementation.
13. Commercial mailings
In accordance with the LSSICE, this website does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, this website undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
14. Doubts or questions about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which any personal information you have provided to me has been handled, you can contact me through the contact form.